About Me

My photo
I'm 19 years old and a current Broadcast Journalism Student at the University of South Carolina.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

“The Dark Knight Rises” Speculation Follow Up


Another Story for Between the Panels: http://btpcast.com/
At the end of October, I did a little speculation for the latest Batman movie, “The Dark Night Rises.” Well the ideas that I had developed were based off of some news surfacing around the announcement of the planned and aforementioned title. As a quick recap: I speculated Tom Hardy to play Max Court, Joseph Gordon-Levitt or Johnny Depp to play Hugo Strange and Marion Cotillard to play Catwoman. Well as it seems I may be wrong about Cotillard playing Catwoman, as there have been another set of names surrounding the film, but it seems I may have been right with the call of Catwoman as its been announced that the actresses being looked at are in contention for either a love interest or female villain. Finally, there are more reports out that have speculation of Tom Hardy to play Hugo Strange, and as stated over on Batman News, their source stating this thought has been very reliable. So it turns out that I may have been right with this character as well, but again wrong with the actor choice. As we all know, speculation is a tricky game. Keep coming back to the site as we will keep you updated as much as we can on “The Dark Knight Rises.”

Source: Batman News

No comments:

Post a Comment